Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Top 10... Drugstore Makeup Finds

DRUGSTORE MAKEUP FINDS
 
Not everyone has the beauty budget of a Kardashian and quite honestly, there's really no reason to have that type of budget!  There's some great finds in your local drugstore and if there's coupons or sales involved... I'm there!
 
 
Here's my top 10!

1. Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser - $9
This is my go-to day-to-day primer.  It makes my BB cream stay on longer and go on smoother.  It has the texture of Smashbox Photo Primer (which is about $35!). 
 
2. Covergirl 3 in 1 Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation - $9
 

This is the foundation I have in my kit and I use it on anyone and everyone!  It has a built in primer and concealer and doesn't fade or oxidize! 
 
3. Garnier BB Cream (Combination/Oily)- $13
If you read my Mommy's Makeup Kit Post, you know I love this stuff.  It's perfect to throw on on those days that you don't really want to put on makeup, but don't want to walk around with nekked-face either. 
 
4. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser (Brightener) - ($7)
 
This stuff is amazing.  As a mom, tired eyes go along with the title.  If you put this in a triangle under your eyes, it will create a lightness and brightness that will fake 10 hours of sleep!
 
5. Wet and Wild Eyeshadows - ($1-$7)
 
You literally cannot go wrong with these drugstore shadows.  They have such great pigmetation and offer so many ranges of colors. PLUS!! they go on sale!?  The above one is called "Petal Pusher" and is great for creating smokey eyes that aren't just blah grey.
 
6. Maybelline Color Tattoos ($5)
I love these so much, I have a whole blog post dedicated to them!  I think they are fabulous for primer or even day to day wear!  If you haven't tried these, please!!! Do it!  You won't be sorry!
 
7. Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Liners - ($5)
 
These really are waterproof and are so creamy and pigmented.  They are amazing to put on your waterline!  I have nude, black and brown and they stay on my vanity!
 
8. L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly Waterproof Mascara - ($8)
 
I have horribly straight lashes that hate staying curled.  Almost immediately after curling them, they straighten back out!  This mascara keeps them looking curled, black and lush! Make sure it's the waterproof!
 
9. NYX Butter Gloss - ($5)
I barely wear things on my lips (I'm a chapstick kind of girl), but when I do, I reach for one of these.  Creamy, pigmented, and not-sticky!  My favorite color is Éclair.
 
10. Physician's Formula Glow Boosting Pressed Shimmer Bronzer - ($12)
Bronzer adds color back to my winter-ized face.  This one has a big ol' kabuki brush.  I love that this bronzer doesn't turn orange like some bronzers can!
 
What are some things you are loving?  Anything I should checkout?!

No comments:

Post a Comment