Sunday, March 9, 2014

Friday Favorites with Frantic Mama -- Bebe Edition

I've excited to link with Frantic Mama's Five Friday Favorites (I love me some good alliteration)! If you have followed my blog lately, we have had a pretty sick household and fortunately, myself and Hubs have gotten just about back to normal, but baby J has had a little more battle to fight with this stomach bug.  So because of that, this Friday Favorites will be Baby J based! Also, you can click on some of the links for the products to check Amazon for prices!

1. Little Tikes Easy Score Basketball Set
This little gem was given to us by a family member and Jackson plays and plays and plays.  Not even with just basketballs... baseballs, tennis balls, blocks, food, his penguin.  If this kiddo doesn't grow up loving basketball, families will be devastated.

2. Naked Juices
Since Jackson has been sick lately, our doctor told us to keep his diet modified, and no milk! What?  Little man loves his milk... so sad.  And I wasn't too keen on giving him just juice all the time (no matter how watered down).  He's had these before, but they have become a staple in our house since he's been sick.  We mainly buy the "Green Machine" one.  It has all fruits and veggies and no added sugar.  With things like broccoli and spinach in there, I'm ok letting him have this "treat". 
 
3. DK Publishing Wheelie Board Books
 
Okay, so baby J has a few of these books and we always have one in our diaper bag and he LOVES them.  They have wheels on the outside of the book and spin and spin.  He loves looking inside the books and pantomiming what the trucks do.  They are not only used as books, he uses them as a toy too and pushes them across the floor. 
 
4. Step 2 Water Wheel Water Table
I love this thing just as much as baby J.  We use it so much and not just for water; snow, leaves, peanuts, pasta... you name it, we tried it. 
 
5. TY Pluffies Waddles 

If you've read my blog in the past, you've read me talk about his little Penguin.  We named him Gino the Penguino, but he's really a TY and already had a name.  He got it his first Christmas, and hasn't left his side since (minus those one or two "omgoodness, where's Gino, moments").  He even has us wrap him like a baby to snuggle and love!  


Do you have a little one who loves things?  What are some things you are loving? -TPD

2 comments:

  1. I love these faves! My son loves throwing whatever he can find in his basketball net too :). I need to get a water table soon too; our sand and water one got gross when the kids put all of the sand into the water side-- not a good combo. Thanks for linking up! I'll edit my post to mention yours :).
    ~FranticMama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Use the water table so much, even now in the winter (just with a waterproof blanket under it!)

      Delete