Saturday, March 15, 2014

Thursday Thoughts


This may seem a little silly, but I have been following Jennifer from Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for quite some time, and I feel like she has had some sort of play in my starting to blog.  I'm linking up with her for Thursday Thoughts -- check below to see my silliness.

  • I really need to get better at these "Thursday..." or "Friday..." postings.  I really am going to try!  Thursdays and Fridays! They are that way for a reason, right?

  • When I was a competitive cheerleader in college, I had a slight tear in my rotator cuff and didn't take care of it accurately.  I still tumbled, lifted, and did movements that probably did not benefit me in the long run and I favored my non-torn arm.  Because of that, years later, I have problems with my ulner nerve (it's called cubital tunnel syndrome, hubs says it's a common baseball pitcher problem, so technically I think I'm a little cool in his eyes) and have been told I needed to have surgery.  However, the healing time is a year -- without lifting things heavier than a cup of water for months and after than nothing over 20 pounds until completely healed. Ya... I have a very active toddler... sooo I guess I won't brush my hair, brush my teeth, reach anything over my head orrr do anything else active without realllllly thinking about it or complaining for the next ... um... 18 years??

  • I was working out next to my silver Olympian bud the other day and she was looking so cool doing her very athletic warm up and I was struggling doing something silly... but I tried not to show any signs of struggle... I mean if working out next to an Olympian isn't going to push you... what is?

  • Whyyy do they have to have commercials for crying babies after bedtimes?  They make me mute my TV and prairie dog it until I realize it's just the TV... every.single.time.

  • Lately, driving has been like a real life Mario Kart. I don't know why mother nature is doing this to us, but people who fix the roads don't seem to have gotten the memo that she's pissed... and we should allow more in our budget to fix roads.

  • Does anyone else have a problem unrelating characters with characters they play already?  For example, "Sheldon", or "Jim Parsons" was on "Saturday Night Live" and I was like "Why is Sheldon doing that?  He's a dorky scientist, not a serial killer?" Or when Kristen Stewart aka Bella Swan is playing something else in other movies, I seriously think "oooooo, Edward is gonna be maaaad".  No?

  • Finally, I am super excited to get my first Citrus Lane box this week!

What are you thinking about?  Have you entered my giveaway, too?! Makeup Forever Aqua Shadows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment