Saturday, March 1, 2014

Friday Favorites with Frantic Mama

I've excited to link with Frantic Mama's Five Friday Favorites (I love me some good alliteration)! Check out what I'm loving this week:


1. J Lab Go Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Perfect Fit
(Click for more info)
When I go to the gym, I have to listen to music.  I have to.  Back in the day, I used to use wired ones that I attached to my iPod, which I attached to my shorts.  I used to hit the cord and send my iPod flying across the room on a regular basis or worse, an incident which included my iPod, a treadmill and an innocent bystander...  anywayyy.  These are perfect for me because I can safely tuck my iPod away and not worry about cords.  And the "perfect fit", it's for realz. 


2. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

Do I even need an explanation for this?  Hilariously funny and he's biffles with Justin Timberlake.

3. McDonald's Shamrock Shake


I recently tried this and I was like... for real?  Why have I missed out on you? Minty fresh... ice cream... whipped cream and a cherry?  I am not even embarrassed to admit that I drank the whole thing in about 5 minutes. 
 
4. 6pm.com
 
If you have never checked out this site before, do it ASAP!  This is where I buy shoes/sneakers for my family.  I get baby J little Nikes, picked up my new gym shoes (Asics), and Hubs some new Asics for work... all for under $100 shipped! 
 
5. My Zumba Fitness Class
 

I teach Zumba at a local college twice a week and I usually get around 45-50 girls.  They are amazing, have so much energy and make my workout so much fun.  If you've never tried a Zumba class, I strongly suggest it!


So that's about it.  What have you been loving this week? 



***Oh and PS, have you seen my new blog banner?  My mama fixed it all snazzy for me.  She's a redic computer guru and pretty super.  Thanks mama!***

2 comments:

  1. Love your faves! I've never tried Zumba, but it really does look like a fun way to workout. We've also been watching Jimmy Fallon on DVR; it's great. His hip-hop routine with Will Smith is not to be missed! BTW, could you include a link to my blog when you mention it? I would really appreciate it! Thanks for joining in with Friday Faves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I had linked you, but my link color were the same as my regular text. It's all fixed now!

      Zumba is great... I burn like 800 calories in one class! You should def. try it.

      Delete