Thursday, March 6, 2014

Maybelline, Thanks for 24 Hours of Mommy's Beauty



I got a lot of questions/comments when I posted about my Mommy's Makeup Kit.  People love to be in the know about what is a good product and what is going to make them feel their best.  So I decided to go in-depth with some of the products and show you some of my kit! 

I mentioned that Maybelline makes a cream eyeshadow called Color Tattoos - 24 Hour Eyeshadows, and while 24 hours is a bit extreme (I mean, who tests this stuff?), they are a super product to have as a mommy... or even as a non-mom.  They run about $6, and you can usually catch them on a buy one get one 50% off sale at your local drugstore!  I mean, what's not to like?

I usually apply them with my fingers because they are so creamy.  When  I do so, they are very buildable and don't crease.  If I apply them with a synthetic brush, which I do on clients, they can be very opaque!  And when I apply a coinciding shadow on top of it, whoooo-weeeee, I can't even tell you!  They not only are more opaque, they last a ton longer too (which will happen if you apply powder over any cream product). 

Here's a few of the colors I own (I actually own more, but they fit perfectly in little 17 month old hands, who might or might not've hid them): 
From L-R: Bold Gold, Fierce and Tangy, Cool Crush, Inked in Pink, Barely Branded, Nude Compliment

I wear Barely Branded and Nude Compliment on a regular basis.  A quick swipe across my lid with my finger and my eyes are set for the day!

Have you ever tried any of these amazing finds?  What are some of your favorite colors I should try?

TPD

No comments:

Post a Comment