Saturday, March 1, 2014

I've Made My Verdict-- Kinda -- Deborah Lippmann's Gel Lab

About 72 hours ago, I put Deborah Lippmann's Gel Lab set to the test.  I taught fitness classes, I did some weight work, I scrubbed the bathtub, took numerous showers, played in the water table and managed day-to-day life. 

Here's the photo from 48 hours (sorry for the crappy photo quality; I have been out town and my nice camera doesn't travel well):
 And here it is after 72 hours. 
Verdict: You can make your own opinions, but I am not really impressed (especially with a $45 price tag).  However, there are a few factors that may have caused my nail polish to last as long.  User error (I didn't cap my nail ends well enough?), I used a L'Oreal nail polish-- maybe I should've used a higher end polish or maybe just crappy nail makeup???  Who knows.  I feel like I need to use it once again with higher end polish/paying attention to cap my tips before I really make my final... final... verdict. 

How do you feel about it?  Do you want to stay updated?? -TPD

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's worth the high price tag if you're going to be doing anything other than sitting around eating bon bons :) I don't think it's intended for scrubbing the shower...at least not my polish anyway. I could get 4 bottles of the red carpet gel polish for the cost of this one that doesn't seem to stay on any longer. Just my opinion....

    ReplyDelete