Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Usher Made Me Do It - A Linky Party

He did.  That U-S-H-E-R   R-A-Y-M-OND... he wanted to make me host a little link-up about confessions.  I'm not talking about those confessions.  These are funny little confessions that you find out about yourself/your life throughout the week.  There are definitely times throughout the week that I think... "ummm... that's not normal..." or "hey... I wonder if anyone else does that" and most of the time they make me laugh. 



If you have a blog, please, please, please make tell me some of your confessions by linking up and steal that little logo below:

  • I eat horrible; like... bad. Not really a juicy confession.  But these... these are my nemesis.  Those darn BBQ Frito thingys... all day!
almost gone... say it isn't so. (and this may have been my second tub in a week!)
  • My 17 month old son has more basketball skills than I could even hope for.  He even bends his knees to shoot a "foul shot".  I was that girl in school who the teacher used as an example of "that's what you don't do..."
I hate taking off my makeup/contacts out/brushing my teeth at night.  So instead, I sometimes take a shower.  Which takes way more time than if I just stood at the sink and did it... but it's justttt soooo annnoyyyinnnng. 
  • I once turned the channel to watch Doc McStuffins... After Baby J went to sleep... And laughed... Out loud.
  • Speaking of brushing our teeth: I sometimes use my son's travel toothbrush to reach reaaaaaaaaally far back to my molars.  Maybe I should just invest in my own Elmo toothbrush.
  • As a SAHM, I sometimes have to take a good 45 second break to remember when the last time I washed my hair. 
  • Sorry hubs, but sometimes I purposely start the laundry and then "forget" to finish it... soooo can you do it, please?
What are you confessing?!  Juicy?  Silly?  Downright gross (i.e. having to think  about the last time you washed your hair)?  Link up and share and make me feel less of a grubber! 



***Oh by the way! Did you notice I created a Facebook page?  Up in the top right of my blog, you can click to "like".  So like away... and share today.  Cheeeeese. ***

Kisses & Hugs - TPD

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm all linked up...I'm sharing a post where I confessed all of the ridiculous food I buy for my little ones! (Let's just say, not everything's "organic," ok?). Thanks for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete