Friday, February 21, 2014

Fitness Friday

Today I began my journey back at the gym.  Although I have been teaching my normal Zumba classes during the week, my muscle mass has been deteriorating and I'm not too keen in my new body shape. I looked into crossfit and finding out that it's so much money for such a small amount of class time and being a stay at home mom made me realize it wasn't a good fit (for now anyway).  So I'm going to try to add some variation to my workouts. 

I did this pyramid style today and it killed me. I'm already sore so I can't wait until I have to move tomorrow. Ugh. Already groaning. 


I used an 8 kg kettle bell and the whole circuit took me 39 minutes. I looked at this and was like "oh... 25 mins. tops..." Pffffff. Granted there was a lot if chatty Cathys there. 

Try it out! Let me know if it works well for you/your time... Orrrr if you're already groaning and you've only been done for an hour, like me. 

TPD

No comments:

Post a Comment